We feature companies seeking capital for growth past the concept stage. They possess a marketable product and or services that they are selling and their customers or clients have begun to vote with their wallet in the marketplace.
They have completed an angel round investment of at least $500K or have annual revenues of a minimum of $1MM and a business plan supporting a valuation compelling a $1MM to $20MM of venture or growth capital investment from our capital partners, sponsors and members.
Market to companies seeking growth capital by participation with:
- The Rice Business Alliance, the Houston Exponential; Station Houston; Redhouse; TMCx; JLabs; and others
- A web presence and search engine optimization;
- Public relations and marketing efforts;
- Monthly events and quarterly speaker series;
- Deal flow between the TCN Partners; and
- Direct deal solicitation for target areas as defined by the TCN Partners.
- VC firms and funds including HX Venture Fund, TMC Venture Fund, Halo Fund, Mercury Ventures, and Climate Impact Capital
- Corporate Venture Funds such as Shell Ventures, Chevron Technology Ventures
- Angel organizations including Houston Angel Network, Aggie Angel Network, Baylor Angel Network, Central Texas Angel Network and others.